Well. The last night in Helsinki was a long one to say the least with such an early flight there would be no other way to do it. So we started off as a group at a nice beer garden ( reminded me of Ocktoberfest in Munich) and worked our way tot he Millionares club....ironically called that because of its cheap prices(unlike the rest of Finland). Needless to say we had a great time in Finland, saw some wonderful sights and would highly recommend the city of Helsinki as a sight to see for anyone headed to the Nordic Region.
So we finally made it to Moscow after a long day of travels. I caught a couple good pics on the 2 hours of traffic on the 8 mle bus ride from the airport to downtown (traffic is ridiculous). Bu tlooking forward to seeing the sights. I'm still trying to figure the whole blog thing out and have been reading all the comments and good stuff from those following along and appreciate it. I have not figured out yet how to respond so if anything I do have answers for all your good questions upon return.
Having fun following your travels. Your blogs are interesting/ Dad
ReplyDelete