Sunday, June 14, 2009


Sorry had to give a shout out to my beautiful wife haven't been able to speak to her but I left a message..Miss YOU!.. One year in and still lovin' it!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you donk!!!! Me and LB miss you a lot!!! LB keeps trying to steal all your stuff...we are sad you're gone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I can't figure out this SKYPE?!?!!? Whatever happened to phone cards????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicky . . . lovely picture of your bride. Haven't heard from her so I presume all is well. Sounds like the trip is a blast.
    Draw some conclusions if you would about the "socialist" state there. We have a negative connotation, and I'm not sure that's deserved, due to our lack of understanding. Did you talk with the people there about it, and how do they pay for it ?
    Oh yeah, Tell me about the "Tiger" also ! !

    Have fun, Alberto

    ReplyDelete