Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome Home


So we returned to the States direct 11 hr flight via United, but all with smiles, different thoughts and experiences from the adventure we just had. I can honestly say that although as trying at times traveling with a group of 30 may be, the group was what made the trip so worthwhile. The cohort was fantastic and I don't think I don't have at least one unforgettable memory with each and every individual on the trip.

The cultural and educational experience was by far worth the trek, and lucky for us we did not get stuck in an airport during a strike like the cohort before us. From the Embassy visits, to Coke in Finland, to Corruption International in Moscow the lessons were many. But I think as a group the "take aways" we learned from each other and our experiences abroad were just as fruitful. I know I and the group was very thankful to both Jessica and Dr. J for all of the hard work done to put together the trip.

I hope that we put together some great networking opportunities as well as other events to keep the Cohort engaged and interactive with each other! I hope everyone made it home safely in their travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment